INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
DTFD 5 Poster Presentations will be on display in three shifts. Each poster presenter is requested to stand by his/her poster for informal discussion during the morning and afternoon coffee breaks.
Posters may be mounted from 20:00 on Monday, October 09 and should be dismantled by 18:00 on Tousday, Octobre 10th.
The topics presented during this shift can be found below:
- Major and minor fungal “players”
- Fighting against fungi outside the host
- Which test is the best for diagnosis of fungal diseases?
- Antifungals and treatment strategy – What is new?
- Case reports: Neonates vs. Pediatrics
- Cases discussion and decision-making for problem-solving of fungal disease in neonates
Please note the following information for the preparation of your poster:
- Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below, it is recommended that posters be prepared on one sheet of cardboard.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please refer to the Final Programm for the poster number assigned to you.
- Please use the board with the same number.